Web Development Client – Plastikusa
About this Project:
We have worked on dozens of projects over the past 10 years, and one of our recent projects was in collaboration with a client from Garden City, NY.
The client was looking for a website that would help them to expand their market reach in the world by increasing their product’s exposure, to be able to achieve this they wanted a website that showcased their products in front of potential buyers.
The client wanted a custom site with advanced e-commerce features like product filtering, E-catalog, and product display. The e-commerce solution needed to be run smooth and they needed the website to be able to handle a lot of traffic.
Other requirements of this client:
They had many demands which they wanted to include in their website, some of these were:
– User needs to be able to search for products
– User needs to be able to select a specific type of product filtering they need (i.e., price range, color, type)
– User needs to be able to select which product types they want to be displayed on the website (i.e., square, rectangle, round)
– The client needed the front page to be a visual representation of what the user is looking for
– The site needed to have a mobile responsive design that would adjust to any device
– The site needed custom categories of products like Microwavable, Multi-Comp, Tamper Evident.
– The site needs to integrate Videos on the homepage
Work Done On this Project:
Some of the work we have completed on this website includes:
- Developed a CMS to manage product catalog and prices
- Developed a PHP / MySQL responsive e-commerce site with product filtering capabilities.
- Created a responsive SEO friendly home page with major product categories displayed.
- Created all necessary pages for the website to function – About Us, Contact Us, Products, etc.
- Developed a PHP contact form.
- Built an E-catalog feature to allow users to view all products easily
- Integrated social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and an Instagram feed.
Want to work with me?
Here are some of the things I will need from you:
- I will need your logo, business card, and color preferences for the website. I will ask you about the features that you would like to include on the website, and the content for the website.
- I’ll need a list of your competitors’ websites that we can use as a benchmark when designing and developing your website.
- Provide me with a list of pages and features that you want on your website. My favorite CMS is WordPress, but I am open to using other platforms that you prefer.
If you are looking for a Web Developer who specializes in web design and development, I would love to work with you on your new project, and I am available right now if you would like to get started. You can get in touch with me for a fast quote and an affordable website design.
Feel free to contact me at any time with questions or to get started.
January 3, 2022
November 24, 2021
November 21, 2021